In the Octagon

In the Octagon
A blog about MMA in the world and most importantly in the PDX area. Take a look and enjoy the world of MMA. Follow me on Twitter: @PDXMMA

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fight #4!


Hello fans and Welcome to the ITO and it is time to RUMBBLLEE!!

So fans what you are about to jump into is the fight of the night. It is the fight for the Heavyweight Title Belt. You have the Belt holder Chris DeLaRocha from Washington and Dylan Clark from Oregon. I will say my restores were limited on this fight so sorry if it is shorter then the last blogs. So lets jump in to this fight!

Chris DeLaRocha has a record of 2-0 and holds the Belt for the FCFF Heavyweight Devon. Chris has fought only twice and has won both of his fights. He won the belt with a TKO in the second round last time he fought which was Rumble 57. So he has had less then 6 months to get ready for this fight. He is a good fighter and I am looking for a good fight from him.

Now the opponent of Chris is Dylan Clark. This is his first time stepping the ring in PDX. I hope he comes out in his first fight and lights up the world!

Lets see how these guys face up!

Chris DeLaRocha:
Amateur Record: 2-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
Team:
Age: 32
Sex: Male
Height: 6 Feet. 4 Inch(es).
Weight: 245 lbs.
Out of: WA

Dylan Clark:
Amateur Record: 0-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
Team:
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Height: 6 Feet. 1 Inch(es).
Weight: 255 lbs.
Out of: OR


I am sorry fans for lack of information on the fighters. My pick for this fight is the Dylan with the upset. I thank you fans for reading my blog. And until next time I am signing out!




SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

On December 3rd FCFF will be taking over the Roseland for RUMBLEEE AT THE ROSELAND 60!!! Tickets on sale now come NOWWW!! Come and watch local MMA. Link is below!!


http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3aTWS%3aROS11:PROS1203%3a&linkID=twspok

No comments:

Post a Comment